studera.nu admission results in days. Are you ready?

Tuesday 29 January 2008

A little introduction

This year I’m going to apply to study in Sweden at bachelor level. Hopefully I would be able to express the whole process on this blog for others to see. Ideally this would be like a step by step guide for future applicants. The main reason for this is that there isn’t enough information on the official studera.nu site. And it was very  frustrating whilst I was applying myself. First a little background into all of this.

My dad suggested to me to do my higher education abroad I could see several benefits of this:

1. Experience Swedish culture.
2. Travel a little bit whilst still in education, because it’s really close to other European countries.
3. Several bachelor degrees in English.
4. Internationally recognised degrees (ECTS points system like the rest of Europe)
5. Sweden has no university fess for foreign students. (as of 2008-01-29)
The list goes on and on. One of the deciding factors was the nature/climate of Sweden, even though I have never been before, it looks amazing, in fact all Scandinavian countries do. And the snow in winter lest we forget.

No comments: