studera.nu admission results in days. Are you ready?

Wednesday 6 February 2008

Chasing it Up

Well after sending all my documents using Royal Mail's Signed For service and after numerously checking online if they arrived to their destination in Sweden on Royal Mail's website I found out that I wont actually know if they arrived or not! That doesn't make any sense I've paid around 5 euros for nothing!
And after calling Jonkoping Uni, they confirmed that they had in fact receieved my supporting documents but that can't be said for studera.nu central service. They said that I have to call my first choice uni and they would be able to tell me, the guy in the phone said that there is some sort of backlog of documents as they get a few of them (quite a few I imagine!) So all not lost yet, but hopefully they turn up in the system in the next couple of days, otherwise I'll need to send them off again!

Some useful numbers:

0046854551545 studera.nu switchboard press 1 for bachelors 2 for masters, all speak very good english.

004636101000 Jonkoping University ask for JIBS' admissions office.

Royal Mail (just in case haha)

00441752387112


So has anybody else's documents not arrived/not processed yet? Put me at ease haha


UPDATE: I've used voipdiscount to make all those phone calls for free. You do have to stay on hold for some time.

No comments: