studera.nu admission results in days. Are you ready?

Wednesday 27 February 2008

Making an enquiry.

I've just read if you want to talk to someone from studera.nu about your supporting documents you should be asked to put through to their handling department. Here's a direct quote:

Hey All,

So I just got off the phone with Studera. First off, anyone who calls should ask to be transfered to handling as they can look at your documents and be much more specific in telling you whats wrong with your application than the initial people you talk to. that being said the issue turned out to bet that hey haven’t scanned in my transcripts as of yet because they are 22 days behind she said. I guess I fell victim to my impatient and the silly generic and rather vague messages they use! =) I agree with whoever posted above that they should have a listing of what they have scanned and whats missing or uncertified etc…or at least have more detailed options to put up for messages. I will say everyone was very nice and pleasant to talk to for sure.

 

Thanks to TJS, found here

 

Once again, phone numbers for studera.nu are:

 

+46 or 0046 is the country code and then 854551545

0046854551545 or +46854551545

 

Once again I recommend investing into voipdiscount to make that phone call for free.

 

Currently Listening to: Foo Fighters - The Pretender - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace

No comments: