studera.nu admission results in days. Are you ready?

Friday 11 April 2008

Looks Like It's All Over!

This morning as usual I checked my email on my iPod. But without actually looking at my emails (I wanted to see how many new ones I've got, If you have iTouch you know what I'm talking about.) But after a little hesitation, being a Friday I just couldn't resist. And what do you know an offer from Jonkoping University! That's right they bet the studera by a couple of weeks! I'm really happy, it was my first choice after all.

 

Hope I'm not the only one folks, do tell us.

 

Currently Playing Snow Patrol - How to be Dead.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say congrats! Makes me wish Stockholm U and KTH would get going!! I'm hoping they start doing their thing on the 17th...seems like a lot of places are sending out notices and a lot of status changes going on....

TJS

Anonymous said...

Now you can throw away the cyanide pills and razor blades. Grattis!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Me,too! I've got accepted to the international management programme.
But, I'm still waiting for the results from Malardalen and Umea.

Today is the due date to reply to JIBS, have you already done it?
Could I chose to study at one of the other universities after accepting the offer from JIBS, what do you reckon??

Kirill said...

In my opinion go for it. I think malardalen is a worse college even though it is closer to Stockholm.

I took their offer straightaway.

And the results from studera.nu have been pushed back to 5 may!